- Maytha from kabobfest.com talks about an Arabic satellite TV show that’s very similar to The View: four Arab women from different countries talking candidly on all sorts of haram subjects. And how the American media is finally realizing that Arab women aren’t just shy, naïve women who don’t own their own voices. Surprise!
- NOT cool. A Muslim woman was arrested and denied the right to wear her hejab.
- Alhamdulillah! Haleh Esfandiari has finally been released!
- I included the link here to be fair, but it was the title that I really wanted to share, because it made me giggle like a little girl again: “Political Battles Over Veils Arouse Italians.” Teeheehee!
- Veiled women? And sports? No! YES!
’s first veiled referee to participate in women’s football games. Iran